Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Are Eu a Pro on Cells?
Transcript of Are Eu a Pro on Cells?
There are 2 classifications of cells... Prokaryotic Eukaryotic Again... There are 2
main cell types Prokaryotic: cells DO NOT have a nucleus
Prokaryotic cells genetic material floats free in the cytoplasm...
NO NUCLEUS!!! Eukaryotic Cells HAVE a nucleus where ALL
genetic material is stored. See! There's the nucleus!!! DNA Your genes are found in the nucleus of EUKARYOTIC cells Red Blood Cells Skin Cells... see the dark spots?
That's the NUCLEUS!!! So??? What is the difference between And See, still NO nucleus Yep! That's right have a nucleus!!! What's that you say?
What's a nucleus???
Go get a science book. Let's look it up!