Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
After work Swapsee-MHM: The new freelancer model
Transcript of After work Swapsee-MHM: The new freelancer model
ECONOMIC CRISIS OR PARADIGM SHIFT?
New ways of seeing the world
"We live in a liquid society where everything constantly changes, where everything flows, not certainties
New ways of working
Paradigm shift of dependence
Some European data
"Companies are less committed to the commitment"
Managing Director at MBO Partners
Badges and clients scorecard
The top 6 reasons independent work is here to stay
1. The sheer number of independent projects.
2. Independents can work from anywhere
3. Independent workers are not specific to any generation or age group
4. Support for independents is growing and thriving.
5. Social media tools make it easy to showcase expertise and grow their network and business
6. Independents won't go back
"An economy in which almost no one has a real job, in which each worker is a gig, a professional who works with businesses through punctually commercial agreements for specific projects"
José Manuel Casado.
President at 2C
"Spain is more conservative than the U.S. to take radical changes in labor structures. Spain is fast becoming a test and an exception within Europe. Spain is one of the markets that is more using the marketplaces so that this sector is growing very fast"
CEOs at different marketplaces
Integrated management systems
New knowledge and skills
When to use the freelancer workforce, for what tasks, where it is, risks according to the source
Analysis of predictive data beyond cv
Designing management policies for freelancers: on boarding, collaboration, appraisal, training, promotion...
"For Gigonomics happens, not only people but also companies have to change"
CEO at Trabajando.com