Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Mary Celeste Mystery
Transcript of The Mary Celeste Mystery
Unsolved from Time
Click on the links below to find out more about this Mystery from History!
Click on the links to read about the theories of the
Now that you have learned some information and theories about the
, it's time for you to dig a little deeper into this real-life mystery.
Follow the path to unearth exciting new clues and evidence as you sleuth this one out.
Click on this link.
Select your teacher's name, then write
theory of what happened to the
. Make sure to use evidence!