Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Golden Age: Three West African Empires
Transcript of A Golden Age: Three West African Empires
The University Sankore
The University of Sankore was built in 1493 A.D by students who were going to attend. West Africa did'nt have much funding so they received funding from Philanthropist from Mandika.
Three Important Factors:
1.The Building of Universites
2. The Centralization of military and political power.
3.The provision of a written language
"The Empires Of West Africa"
Having a written language is an advantage becuase it can be taught, you can communicate without speaking, and and it gives you a visual of people are saying.
The advantages of centralized military and is that they were able to protect themselves from their countries.With political power west Africa would be able to make power moves for their country.