Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Online Resources for Teachers
Transcript of Online Resources for Teachers
Primary Source Documents
Historical Scene Investigation
Digital Docs in a Box
Reading Like a Historian
Beyond the Bubble
Historical Map Collection
Richard Byrne Presentation
Blending and Flipping Classrooms
Strategies for Online Teaching
That was History Channel
Creating your own search engine
Creating interactive assignments
Tips and tools for flipping the classroom
Another Online Classroom
U.S. History Standards
World History Standards
I know this is a lot
This are all resources that we have to play with to see if they fit into our own classroom practices. I am more then willing to come to buildings and work with groups or individuals on how best to use these resources. Any questions?
Case studies and Lessons
St. Louis Federal Reserve
Teacher College of Columbia
Historical Thinking Matters
National Council for Social Studies