Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global Warming
Humans release carbon dioxide into the atmosphere
Cutting down trees which use carbon dioxide in their life cycles
Effects of Global Warming
Harmful chemicals in the air
Lots of change in weather
Less plants, trees, flowers, etc.
Animals losing their homes and having to move
Floods and Droughts are more common
Less fresh water is available
How can we HELP?
Reduce, Reuse, and RECYCLE!!!
Turn lights of to save energy
Turn off electronics when not in use
Reusable water bottles
Take shorter showers
What is Global Warming?
An increase in the average temperature of
the earth's atmosphere
(especially a sustained increase that
causes climatic changes)