Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of multiplying decimals
Analysis: To solve this problem, we will multiply 29.7 by 10.45 How to start. 2) 2.9 x 3.2 = ? step3:fill in the decimal step 4:count all decimals step 5: add the numbers behind the decimal School lunches cost $14.50 per week. About how much would 15.5 weeks of lunches cost?
Analysis: We need to estimate the product of $14.50 and 15.5. To do this, we will round one factor up and one factor down.
answer = ? another problem Answer: ? step 1: line the decimals 1. 50. 2. 9.440 3. 3.7 3) 3.7x 1=? 4. Answer:The cost of 15.5 weeks of school lunches would be about $200 5. Rick can travel 310.365 miles with one full tank of gas. step 2: count
MUSIC TIME: question:
you don't line up the decimals when multiplying answer:
because when you are multiplying the deciamls don't really matter until the end THE END !!!!