Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of multiplying decimals
Analysis: To solve this problem, we will multiply 29.7 by 10.45 How to start. 2) 2.9 x 3.2 = ? step3:fill in the decimal step 4:count all decimals step 5: add the numbers behind the decimal School lunches cost $14.50 per week. About how much would 15.5 weeks of lunches cost?
Analysis: We need to estimate the product of $14.50 and 15.5. To do this, we will round one factor up and one factor down.
answer = ? another problem Answer: ? step 1: line the decimals 1. 50. 2. 9.440 3. 3.7 3) 3.7x 1=? 4. Answer:The cost of 15.5 weeks of school lunches would be about $200 5. Rick can travel 310.365 miles with one full tank of gas. step 2: count
MUSIC TIME: question:
you don't line up the decimals when multiplying answer:
because when you are multiplying the deciamls don't really matter until the end THE END !!!!