Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lord of The Flies - Jack
Transcript of Lord of The Flies - Jack
"Tall, thin, and bony."
(Page 17, lines 17-18)
"Then the piglet tore loose from the creepers and scurried into the undergrowth." (Page 41, Lines 7-8)
This quote represents the idea that Jack may present a tough and militaristic character on the outside, but inside he remains similar to the other children.
"There's no man with a trumpet. Only me." (Page 25, Line 8)
This quote is important because it shows Jack's authoritative personality and idea of being an ideal leader.
"'We'll have rules!' he cried excitedly. ' Lots of rules! Then when anyone breaks 'em-'" (Page 45, Lines 9-10)
This quote is important as it represents Jack's highly militaristic background.
A. Stas - Jack - PD. 7