Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DRAFT_SEAOIL: Secrets of My Success
Transcript of DRAFT_SEAOIL: Secrets of My Success
How to lower the cost of enterprise sales?
WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE
As the Leading and Largest
Independent Fuel Company in
the Philippines: Expands network to provide quality and affordable products for Filipinos
As a Filipino Company:
shares and understands every
Filipino's hopes for the future
As an Organization:
"Fueling a Better Future"
through innovation of products,
services, and programs
- Passion for Winning
I - Innovation
Our People and Work Philosophy...
Growth & Development
SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is among the few organizations that applies StrengthsFinder
StrengthsFinder was introduced by Gallup in 2001 to help people discover, describe and properly utilize their top five talents.
Snack and Learn
Igniting Social Change
SEAOIL gives back to the community helping uplift the lives of the stakeholders
Partnership with Kaya Natin Movement for Good Governance and Ethical Leadership
Pasig River Clean-Up Drive
August 23-24, 2013
Education for all Advocacy
Community Scholarship Program
SEAOIL Positive Vibes
Francis Glenn Yu, CFE
"Secrets of our Success:
How SEAOIL Competes with
the Big Boys and how you can, too"
SEAOIL Group of Companies was founded by Mr. Francis C. Yu with his wife Josefina.
- Partnered with Paramins to develop the most advanced lubricants in the Philippine market.
- Opened its first depot facility in Mandaluyong.
- First independent company to open a gasoline service station after the oil industry's deregulation
- Launched Extreme 97
- Received the Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2000)
- Price Lock prepaid fuel cards
- E85 fuels (a blend of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline)
- Discount lane (Loyal Biyahero program)
- Pure Diesel ( 2004 Clean Air Act-compliant diesel)
14th Achievers & Leaders Seminar: Inspiring Change
At SEAOIL, we strive for continual growth for our people. With the company's success, we envision personal and professional development for each of the career paths that we offer. This is why we attract only the best talents to be part of our team.
SEAOIL NBTC League
- SEAOIL Fleet Care Card
- 200th station located in Plaridel, Mandaue, Cebu
- SEAOIL Bulk Fuel Terminal in Bacolod
- SEAOIL Guimbal Depot in Iloilo
EXTREME 97 is SEAOIL's ultimate performance
fuel that boasts of
97 octane rating.
2010 - present
SEAOIL: Fueling a
years and beyond
SEAOIL is a proud FILIPINO company that shares and understands every Filipino's hopes for the future: a better economy, the youth achieving
their dreams and a healthy environment.
"We did not inherit the Earth from our parents, but instead it was borrowed from our children, so we should be good stewards of it."
“STP is proud to be working with SEAOIL here in the Philippines. SEAOIL is the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines and has been a leader in innovation throughout its 35-year history. We couldn’t think of a better partner,”
- Jonathan Paluga, STP vice president of strategic marketing and business development of the Armored Auto Group
President & CEO
"SEAOIL is the first fuel company in Asia that offers fuels powered with world-trusted and proven STP additives."
Diners Club - SEAOIL
SEAOIL: Consistent Top Taxpayer
" If a 'small player in a small country' can offer a product that shields consumers from price spikes, then there's no reason why this can't be done by energy giants whose mother companies have been recording super profits. If a scrawny new kid on the block can make the generous offer then oil companies with bigger financial muscle can do no less."
- Senator Francis "Chiz" Escudero
SEAOIL Theater and Movie Dates
Results: Employee Engagement
Results: Attrition Rate
Results: Expansion, Profit and Influence
We are able to maintain an Employee Engagement rating of
and above (for corporate and station) for the past three years in a scale of 1 to 5.
We have grown 500% in the last five years.
Total number of:
657+ Corporate Employees
1155+ Station Employees
A method, procedure, process, or rule employed or followed by a company in the pursuit of its objectives.
It is in how we do Business ...
We are focused on our Vision and Mission
We are committed to our Core Values
"How does SEAOIL advance in the
DOG-EAT-DOG world of the petroleum industry?"
Total number of:
01 Scholars Graduated
09 Current Scholars
08 Communities supported
159 LGU officials trained
The secret of our success is focused on others and not ourselves, as stewards.
For the years 2011, 2012 and 2013
WIN your own StrengthsFinder Book!
The first two (2) participants to
answer correctly will win their
own StrengthsFinder book.
assion for winning |
Watch and Learn
Learn and Learn
SHARK Scholarship Program
HIGHLY ENGAGED WORKFORCE
The great news is...
* Highest rebate offered
in the market today
This is just the beginning.
* as of 2013
Inspiring Holistic Growth & Development, and
Igniting Social Change
.... resulting in a better future for
our employees, our customers
and our shareholders.
1. Name three (3) Core Values of SEAOIL.
2. Name one (1) SEAOIL innovation.
"I believe in SEAOIL, our products and our services. Our leaders have moral fortitude to lead this organization."
Winnie Aringo, 5 yrs in service
“Since joining SEAOIL, I often wake up feeling excited to start another day of work."
- Cathy Sioson, 5 yrs in service
"Dahil si SEAOIL ay isang kumpanyang may malasakit sa mga tao."
- Marie Pletcher, 5 yrs in service
“SEAOIL has given me the privilege to be myself, and an enormous opportunity to grow personally and professionally.”
- Rey Jimenez, 10 yrs in service
January - December 2013:
Corporate: 1.47% Station: 1.40%
“I choose to remain with SEAOIL because I take pride in being part of what it has accomplished throughout the years. ”
- Arturo Monasterial Jr. ,
15 yrs in service
"Ang SEAOIL ay isang kumpanya na itinuring kong isang kapamilya na kasama ko sa hirap at ginhawa, laging handang tumulong sa oras ng iyong pangangailangan."
- Boyet Villafranca, 25 yrs in service
Zumba, Basketball games,
Run-for-a-cause, Sports Fest,
Annual Physical Exam,
Online Health Benefits Portal
Top 20% Employees
SMILE Idol and
Career Advancement Program
One-on-one Coaching Schedule:
1:30PM - 5:30PM
STP Internal Launch
Diners Club Internal Launch
Local and International travels
Every Thursday, 12NN - 7PM
and Every Friday, 9AM - 5PM
Every Tuesday, 8AM
Trainings & Forums
A Day with the Chairman
*13% is the average staff turnover rate
(2013 data for general industry)
Source: Towers Watson
1. "I am proud that I'm working in SEAOIL."
2. "My team strives to deliver products and services of
3. "I believe in the company's mission, vision and
* SEAOIL Employee Engagement Survey 2013
Top 3 SEAOIL Employee Engagement Survey Items: