Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
We also learnt that death can come unexpectidly(BE PREPARED!!! Million Dollar baby Matters of life and death This film was about a woman in her 30's who would like to be a boxer but the trainer, at first, refuses to train her. He believes that she is too old She wins many matches and becomes very successful. In her final match with a ruthless component, she is injured in an illegal move and she is left paralysed.
She feels that her life is now useless as she is wasting away so she tries to commit suicide by biting her tongue and choking on her blood. She asks her trainer to help her die, however he refuses as he is a devout Christian. Finally after seeing her suffering he helps her die. We learn that, in extreme cases euthanasia might be needed and beneficial.
There may be no point to life if there is no quality of life.
Some people might want to die on their own terms