Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Film Techniques : Coraline
Transcript of Film Techniques : Coraline
e. Back lit
g. Spot light
h. Colours 2. Framing – framing by the camera creates an artificial boundary of the scene that we see on the screen.
a. Close up (and extreme close up)
b. Medium shot
c. Long shot (and extreme long shot) Film Techniques Coraline 1.Camera Angles: Position of the camera operator (cinematographer) in relation to subject
a.Eye level/ standard
d.Point of view