Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TUNISIA
Tunisia is situated on the Mediterranean coast of North Africa, midway between the Atlantic Ocean and the Nile Delta.
The electricity used in Tunisia is produced locally, by state-owned company STEG.
98% of the Tunisia population are Muslims while about 2% follow Christianity and Judaism or other religions.
Tunisia's climate is temperate in the north, with mild rainy winters and hot, dry summers.