Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Agree or Disagree
Transcript of Agree or Disagree
In Canada, everyone has the same chance to succeed as everyone else.
A hero is someone who succeeds at whatever he or she sets out to do.
Majority rule is the best way
because most people
do what is right.
A model family consists of a father, a mother, and children.
Girls should act like girls and boys should act like boys.
In Canada, we all know that a person is innocent of a crime until proven guilty in a court of law. If he or she is judged guilty, we know it is true.
You can usually tell what kind of person someone is by how he or she looks.
If someone stays away from people, he or she probably has something to hide.
Some words are so offensive they should never be said or written.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but word will never hurt me.