Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 4 09_Drawing in SketchUp
Transcript of Unit 4 09_Drawing in SketchUp
1. Take notes on SketchUp tools presentations on your SketchUp Tools & Tips sheet.
2. Complete the first 4 minutes of Getting Started with SketchUp Part 3. Save your work in your 3D Modeling folder as <Name>_<Name>_Getting Started 3_r1_vA
: YWBAT use inferencing to create elements with identical dimensions.
: What characteristics of good design does inferencing serve?
1. Laptops - pick up one at a time. Carry with two hands.
2. Absolutely no food or beverages - if we see it, you'll be asked to throw it away.
3. Any disrespectful or improper use of the technology will result in the confiscation of the technology and a zero on the assignment.
Computer Guidelines & Policies
1. Complete the first 4 minutes of Getting Started Part 3. Go to model.nychscl.org and select today's date from the Assignments & Daily Agenda tab.
2. Under today's date, you will see the tutorial called "Getting Started with SketchUp Part 3".
3. Set up your computer for split screen use - watch the tutorial as you create/design the room that the tutorial teaches you to design.
4. Keep track of the tools you learn on your SketchUp Tools sheet.
5. Save your file as:
<Name>_<Name> Getting Started 3_r1_vA
6. We'll pick up the other half tomorrow.
Think way back! To before break!
1. How does the Follow Me tool know what to follow?
2. Apply: What would you have to do differently to get the Follow Me tool to change the design from what we see in A to the one seen in B? In C? In D?
Getting Started With SketchUp
1. Jeniffer Lobo
2. Jason Simmons
3. Shemar Bailey
1. Gensis Camacho
2. Nafisa Mahamud
3. Serena Hylton