Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Movement in Visual Displacement
Transcript of Movement in Visual Displacement
Representation Editing Norman McLaren Walter Murch & Francis Ford Coppola
"In the Blink of an Eye" "Every film for me is a kind of dance, because the most important thing in film is motion, movement. No matter what it is you are moving whether it is people, objects, or drawings; and in what way it's done, it's a form of dance." it is true to the emotion of the movement
it advances the story
it occurs at a moment that is rhythmically interesting and "right"
it acknowledges what you might call an "eye-trace"
it represents "planarity"
and it respects the three-dimensional continuity of the actual space MOVEMENT IN VISUAL DISPLACEMENT Choreographer Future... Cannes Film Festival Live performance? CHALLENGES: