Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The mysterious giant of barletta
Transcript of The mysterious giant of barletta
the base on which a statue sits or stands
someone who is not strong
a large, open area in the center of a town or city
to wave or call out to greet
someone or get their attention
The Mysterious Giant of Barletta
to move quickly wth short steps,
especially when you are in a hurry
so surprised that you cannot speak
yell in a loud, deep voice
an image of a person or animal that is made in solid material like stone or metal
to damage something so badly it no longer exists or cannot be repaired
female members of a
religious group; nuns
to be so scared you cannot think straight
things you own, especially things you carry with you
a small, thin slice