Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CJ JONES
born to deaf parents. CJ Jones was born hearing. He became sick with
Spinal Meningitis at age 7 and lost his hearing. WHO IS CJ JONES?! CJ calls himself the "double whammy" being an
actor that is deaf and black.
CJ went to Missouri School for the deaf then
graduated and went to NTID (National Technical
Institute for the Deaf) in NY.
After NTID CJ joined the National Theater for the deaf. Accomplishments CJ has starred on many TVshows: -Fraiser
-host of -> Happy Hands
Kids Club CJ was one of 4 deaf performers in documentary: "See What I'm Saying" CJ is head of Hands across communication An organization that creates events that allows deaf entertainers to express their talents. Goal is to make dream come true with performances on stage. HOW DID CJ IMPACT DEAF CULTURE? CJ founded Sign World Media-> creates opportunities for deaf people in entertainment. What a Comedian! CJ is an inspiration. He has taught me to be happy with what you have because you have the power to do what you want, if you don't give up. When did CJ become deaf?