Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Geography and the Early Settlement of China
Transcript of Geography and the Early Settlement of China
For example, the Midwest,
New England, or Deep South Climate The average weather conditions at a particular
place. North China Plain A region in the Huang He River valley, where
Chinese civilization began. Oasis A place, usually in a desert, where water
can be found. Tributary A stream or river that feeds into a larger stream,
river, or lake. In China... Regions include the North China Plain, Gobi Desert, and Tibet-Qinghai Plateau In China.... The climates of the North China Plain and the Chang Jiang Basins to the south are very different from one another. In China: Contrasting Climates North China Plain Chang Jiang Basins Climate: Dry, often cool Climate: Often warm and wet North China Plain