Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Storage Devices
primary storage devices
primary storage device is a volatile memory of the system.
fastest memory storage of the system but when the power is switched off all the data inside that will be lost.
primary storage device can also be called as the Random Access Memory (RAM)
Static RAM (SRAM)
Dynamic RAM (DRAM)
Secondary storage device
secondary storage devices can also be told as the permanent storage device.
it can not be deleted when the power is switched off.
secondary storage device is the non volatile memory element.
PATA (Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment)
SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment)
a printed circuit board that controls the output to a display screen
an integrated circuit that contains all the functions of a central processing unit of a computer.