Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Clean Water Crisis in Indonesia
Transcript of Clean Water Crisis in Indonesia
Clean Water and the Lack of it
Indonesia has one of the worst clean drinking water in Southeast Asia!
Sadly lots of kids around Indonesia drink dirty, contaminated water.
Only 30 percent of Jakarta's residents have access to clean water.
That number drops to only 10 percent in villages.
Even though 70 percent of the world is covered by water, only 2.5 percent of it is fresh.
The right side is what we all drink, the left sadly is what lots of kids in the world drink.
This is the kind of water that kids would love to drink.
In Indonesia more children die from diarrhea caused by dirty water and lack of sanitation than malaria measles and hivaids combined
I think organizations like Watsan can teach the village people how to clean river water using the sun to recreate safe clean drinking water