Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Presidents
Born: August 20th, 1833
North Bend, Ohio
His grandfather was president
March 13, 1901 in Indianapolis, Indiana in his home from pneumonia.
Franklin D Roosevelt
Born January 30, 1882 in Hyde Park, in New York. He nominated Alfred Smith as the governor and despite being ill he helped with the election.
He was elected in March 4, 1933 during the Great Depression. He got the people out of the deppression and saw the end of WWI. He died
April 12, 1945 due to a massive heart attack.
Who: Grover Cleveland
What: It was a "front porch" campaign
When: Year of 1885
How: Lost the popular vote but won the electoral college vote
He dealt with civil war pensions and regulation tafts. He also had to deal with currency reform and economic equity. Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wymoming, and the Dakotas became a part of the nation.
He ran for senate in 1880 and won the
election. He supported the Republican
party and had lost the re-bid election