Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ride Through The World of Horseback Riding
Transcript of Ride Through The World of Horseback Riding
By Molly Lutolf
Where Should You Ride?
an arena with a fence
A place with no loud
noises or distractions
dirt or sand is best to
An arena with sand
When Did Horseback Riding Begin?
Began in 6,000
What Words Will You Hear?
What Is The Goal?
Jump perfectly, cantor perfectly,
trot perfectly, gallop perfectly,
1. Horses sleep standing up.
2. Horses can't trough up or
3. You can estimate a horses age
by their teeth.
4. Horses are measured in hands.
5. Horses were domesticated by
5 FUN Facts