Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vitro Fertilization
Sperm plus Egg
Right or Wrong?
Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Implanting the fertilized egg (Embryo transplant)
What is vitro fertilization?
The women is given hormones treatment (drugs) to stimulate egg production
Multiple eggs are taken from the women’s ovaries.
In the lab, the eggs are mixed with the man’s sperm cells in a culture dish to become fertilized.
The fertilized eggs (embryos) are placed in an incubator for about 48 hours.