Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
7th grade Veronica breakdance
Transcript of 7th grade Veronica breakdance
Here are some of my favorit moves that i mostly use when i breakdance.
Breakdance (also called breaking, b-boying or b-girling) is a type of dance that is done by people who are part of the hip hop culture. B-boy means boy who dances on breaks (breakbeats). Breakdancing was invented in the early 1970s in African-American and Puerto Rican communities in South Bronx in New York City. The dance style evolved during the 70s and 80s in big cities of the United States.
Breakdancing uses different body movements, spins, arm movements, leg movements, all of which are done to the rhythm of hip hop music. Breakdancing was most popular in the 1980s but continues to be common today
There are four categories in breakdance. They are power moves (windmill, tomas, airtrax and so on), style moves, strong moves, toprock, downrock, and freezes (chair, airchair and so on). Many of moves come from gymnastics and kung-fu.