Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DITA CMS
Roadmap and Vision
What about the future?
A more predictable release cycle
What about 3.8
DITA CMS WEB Author
41 builds of the 3.4 CMS
A completely new API
What did we do?
A Business Logic layer, server side
Bug Fixes - minor interface changes
Every 3 months
Allows for 2 months of dev
1 month of QA
Enables us to predict feature set and notify customers
- With Dev. Release Notes and Detailed release notes.
- TEXTML Binary update (Same version update)
100+ squished bugs
Major Technology Update
Sequential Localization Manager
Updated Search Interface
New IO API
Updated XML API
- Adding more output type to Redlining
- R&D on DITA Merge - Concurrent topic review process - with edit enabled
Selective retrieval of up-to-date document data
Snapshots / Published Content
Content Store Configuration
One TEXTML (4.4) to rule them all
Using the NEW DITA CMS Middleware API
Goodbye Web Collaborative Reviewer, Hello Web Reviewer
Development of the Web Architect
New Object Type
Revision Aware - at the topic level
In the nick of time output
Reusable Component View
Multi-Threaded Extraction for indexation
Document Base preloading
Always backward compatible - No configuration
Every 2-3 weeks or faster for critical issues
NO TEXTML UPDATES