Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tanzania
Exports and imports
major exports is maize and also cassava coffee cotton gold and nuts.Export partners are china India, Germany and the Netherlands
Major imports are machinery and technical equipment.
Representatives of Tanzania
Such as the President, Vice President, Prime Minister.
The President and the National Assembly. President exercises authority vested in him by the Constitution to assent to bills passed, by Parliament in order to complete the enactment process before they become law.
Public debt:8.282 million US dollars
Revenue is how much the government taxes the people.
President of Tanzania Hon. Dr. John Pombe Joseph Magufuli
Click to add text
per capita 300,080
Currency: tanzanian shilling
poverty rate (about): 68% live below the rate.
GDP by sector agriculture is 27.6%. Industry is 25%. Services is 27.4%
Inflation rate: +5.59% per year.
GDP rank is 158.
The main industries of Tanzania is Agriculture, clothing, diamonds, gold, iron, oil and salt.