Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
New Tools and CALL Methods for Writing Instruction
Transcript of New Tools and CALL Methods for Writing Instruction
Feedback Delivered in Varied ways increases uptake (Ducate & Arnold, 2012)
Interactive Feedback Promotes Reflection (Ferris, 2012)
Collaborative Writing: Allows Exchange of Feedback (Storch, 2005)
Promotes Autonomous Abilities (Kessler & Bikowski, 2010)
Promotes Complexity and Diversity (Sauro & Smith, 2009)
Promotes Array of Tools and Tasks (Kessler, Bikowski & Boggs, 2012)
Motivation is enhanced by Public Nature of Online Writing (Bloch, 2007; Pennington 2004) &
Multiple Literacies (Selfe & Hawisher, 2004)
SCMC Writing Practice
Can Support Development of Speaking Skills (Payne & Whitney, 2002)
Here are Some Examples of
Writing Activities and Contexts