Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The cold equations
Transcript of The cold equations
a way to save to young girl, who is clueless to what
she has got herself into. She thinks she is just going to get a slap on the hand. Not a big deal to her. At the climax the girl realizes she is going to die. That she will never see her brother or parents ever again. She had made a huge mistake getting on the EDS. She only wanted to see her brother. In the falling action she is trying to get a hold of her brother but he is away from his station. The pilot and the girl sit and talk about how the screwed up while waiting for a call from her brother. setting- on an EDS
Characters- Marilyn cross and the pilot
3rd person point of view limited