Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PHOTOSYNTHENSIS
What is Photosynthensis?
what goes what comes out
how are chlorophyll and chloroplast
what are the waste products of photosynthensis?
What is transpiration? Why do plants have transpiration
Why is photosynthesis important
photosynthensis is the process in which plants
get energy from the sun
what goes into the light reactions:H2O, light, ADP
what comes out of the light reactions:O2, ATP
Chlorophyll absorbs the sunlight, which allows the plant to obtain
energy from the light
Chloroplasts are the organelles in a cell
oxygen and water are the waste products of photosynthensis
transfer of water from plants to the atmosphere
so that water can transfer through the plant
This is how plants produce energy to make there own food. without photosynthesis plants wouldn't have energy or food.