Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A case study for a student with learning disabilities
Transcript of A case study for a student with learning disabilities
present by: Saud Alshammari
- the student was diagnosed with having reading disability two years ago.
- the student has shown remarkable progress in recent months.
- . In this case study, I will give an overview of the student’s family and educational background, , and the services and goals that are in place for this student.
- Mark was only ten years old he was diagnosed with reading disability.
- The teachers describe Mark he as a student who suffered from Coding and phonics.
7 ways to encourage the student to read.
1- develop IEP include short and long
2- Read Aloud.
3- Expand Your Definition of Reading.
4- Pair Books with Activities.
5- Get Caught Reading.
6- Let the student Choose
7- Start a Book Club.
Materials and Techonolgy that inrich student learning and achievement
1- Integrating technology into the classroom increases participation in students.
2- Technology is more engaging for students when they are using the technology
3- Technology can be integrated into any subject.
- The student is in a seven grade.
- Male and his name is Mark.
- Currently, Mark is 12 years-old.
- Student at a private school.
-only child and lives with both his mother and father.
- His mother speaks English Language and his father
speaks Arabic and English language.
- Mark has no experience outstanding life such as divorce or death in his family.
- Mark's mother is very proactive role in advocating for her son.