Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Persuasion in Media
Transcript of Persuasion in Media
There are 12 commonly used forms of persuasion found in the media that we encounter every day.
This type of ad makes the buyer feel like they will be ahead of the others if they use this product.
Uses the endorser's words
to ensure the public that
the product works
This brand has found
the magic formula that
makes this product better
than all the rest
Implies that purchasing
this product shows your
love for your country
Good Image Projection
Positive words, images, and ideas used to express that the product is positive as well
Suggests that a product is a practical choice for the everyday person
Would have the customer believe they become part of an elite group by using this product
Offers the consumer something "extra"
Suggests the consumer will be on the winning side. You can't be the only one without it.
uses words with negative connotations that would have us reject and condemn without examining the evidence
uses virtuous words that would have the consumer accept and approve without examining the evidence
When it's thought to be rare, we want it more.