Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Comparing both texts: Lesson 9 - Comparing and contrasting key themes
Transcript of Comparing both texts: Lesson 9 - Comparing and contrasting key themes
1. You will be split up into four groups.
2. Each group will spend 18 minutes at each station. Each station focuses on a particular theme.
3. You will read the study guide for the particular theme, then complete the table.
4. Class discussion to follow.
Did this activity help you?
If so, how or why?
LI: To compare and contrast key themes in both texts.
SC: Students will complete a four-station activity exploring key themes in both texts. We will focus on linking themes to textual evidence.