Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Corporate Social Responsibility- Procter and Gamble
Transcript of Corporate Social Responsibility- Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble of Corporate Social Responsibility Disadvantages Role of Profit
- Shareholders are deterred from the notion that companies will invest in anything that does not create immediate and obvious gain.
-Creates a disadvantage against other companies.
- How long will CSR remain a prominent business concern? of Corporate Social Responsibility Advantages Differentiate yourself from your competitors
Generates positive publicity
Attract, retain and maintain a happy workforce What We Are Doing to Help For the past 30 years, the success rate for wildlife rescue from oil pollution has increased exponentially. Dawn dish washing liquid has been a vital tool for wildlife conservation organizations, with thousands of bottles donated cleansing and helping over 75,000 animals in the last 30 years. “88% of consumers said they were more likely to buy from a company that supports and engages in activities to improve society.”
- Better Business Journey, UK Small Business Consortium getting the community involved Getting Involved Project Live, Learn and Thrive (2007)
- number of children reached:
Children's Safe Drinking Water Program (2007)
- Days of disease prevented:
- Lives saved:
-Liters of water delivered: To provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world's consumers, now and for generations to come. Procter and Gamble In collaboration with our partners at The Marine Mammal Center and Bird Rescue, we have developed an exceptional education program that teaches educators, families and children about the impact of oil on wildlife and the science behind wildlife rehabilitation. Dawn Dish Soap Animal Rehabilitation Plan an overview Contents 1. Procter and Gamble's social responsibility
2. Wildlife rehabilitation plan with Dawn Dish Soap
3. How the public can get involved
4. Advantages of Corporate Social Responsibility
5. Disadvantages of Corporate Social Responsibility 3.5 Million Million 2.9 > 14,000 2.9 Billion Questions
Contact information if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me
Phone: (403) 555-5555 Conclusion For a company as large as Procter and Gamble, investing in CSR campaigns is a lucrative business strategy. We have the resources to make a difference and the consumers see us as philanthropists and animal activists, which portrays positive business image. References http://www.socialfunds.com/csr/profile.cgi/1435.html