Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Napalm is a mixture of a thickening/gelling agent and petrol
Transcript of Napalm is a mixture of a thickening/gelling agent and petrol
USA during the war lost about 500 planes
and spent 4 billion dollars on them
The war was estimated to cost about $200 billion.
Anti-war opinion increased in the U.S. from the mid-1960s on with rallies, teach-ins, and other forms of demonstration.
Boeing b52 stratofortress
Vietnams president under the war
Under the war these Tanks that were used:
Born 19 of May 1890
Death occurred in 1969, 2 of September
Ho Chi Minh
They also used helicopters and airplanes to bomb the enemies. The most famous helicopter was the UH 1 Huey.
Phan Thị Kim Phúc
Born in 1963
She is famous, because Huỳnh Công Út took a picture of her, when she was running naked after being burned by napalm.
Forest Gump's Connection to Vietnam