Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Napalm is a mixture of a thickening/gelling agent and petrol
Transcript of Napalm is a mixture of a thickening/gelling agent and petrol
USA during the war lost about 500 planes
and spent 4 billion dollars on them
The war was estimated to cost about $200 billion.
Anti-war opinion increased in the U.S. from the mid-1960s on with rallies, teach-ins, and other forms of demonstration.
Boeing b52 stratofortress
Vietnams president under the war
Under the war these Tanks that were used:
Born 19 of May 1890
Death occurred in 1969, 2 of September
Ho Chi Minh
They also used helicopters and airplanes to bomb the enemies. The most famous helicopter was the UH 1 Huey.
Phan Thị Kim Phúc
Born in 1963
She is famous, because Huỳnh Công Út took a picture of her, when she was running naked after being burned by napalm.
Forest Gump's Connection to Vietnam