Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MAPS and Globes
Transcript of MAPS and Globes
What is a Map?
A map is a drawing that shows how a place looks from above.
What are 3 important parts of a map?
- tells you what the map is of
- shows what the symbols on a map mean.
How do maps help us?
Maps help us find our way from one place to another.
Maps help us find Where things are and where places are located.
Another type of map is the globe. It is a small model of the Earth.
2. Compass Rose
- tells the directions (which way on the map) your going
North is at the top of the map
South is at the bottom of the map
East is on the right of the map
West is on the left of the map