Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Reading
If you put two magnets together on the same pole like north pole and north pole the magne
A magnet can attract certain materials like poles from under the chair,a key ,the screen from a tv and a screen from a laptop.
What are the properties of a magnet
by Rafaela and Miracleleen 3.3
what is a magnet?
The properties of a magnet are hard,smooth,tough,magnetic light, they have north and south pole, it also has a maognetic field that you cant see.