Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Shrek Personality Disorder
Transcript of Shrek Personality Disorder
Antisocial Personality Disorder
1. Failure to conform to social norms.
3. Reckless Disregard of the Safety of Self and Others.
Ex. Shrek risking his life to save Fiona from her castle.
Ex. Shrek fighting in the tournament to determine who would rescue Princess Fiona for Farquaad.
4. Lack of Remorse
2. Irritability and Aggressiveness
I Believe criteria 2 is met.
Ex. He gets irritated when it isn't quiet.
Ex. He gets mad easily with Donkey and whenever someone brings up Lord Farquaad.
I believe criterion 1 is met.
Ex. Lives in a swamp by himself.
Ex. He's an ogre.
Ex. Not caring about ruining Farquaad's life.
Couldn't find any other examples of "Lack of Remorse" because he usually feels bad after making someone upset.