Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rachel Ray
Restaurants/ TV Shows/ Books
She did run called Mr. Browns at a hotel in upstate New York in her early life but is mostly know for her TV shows like: 30 Minute Meals, $40 A Day, Inside A Dish, and Rachael Rays Tasty Travels.
Rachael Rays Recipes
Some of her well know recipes:
When i was a kid i went to Mexico with my family. Before this i didnt like seafood at all. But while we were there i tried oysters and they were delicious.
My Favorite Restaurant
Jack Rabbit Slims.
Similarities Between Me and Rachael
She has 2 siblings.
She refuses to cook with mayonnaise.
Pictures Of Me
No pictures of me could be found at this point in time........
Age and Style Of Food:
Born August 25, 1968 in Glen Falls, New York.
Rachael Ray is widely know for her American style cooking, although she has influence from other styles.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts with Tomato and Basil and Potatoes with Peppers and Onions
Garlic Roast Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon
Education And Experience
Rachael ray has always described herself as a "cook" not a "chef". She has no formal cooking education but attended Pace College.