Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TOK Presentation
To what extent is it true that as human beings, we have a tendency to discriminate on the basis of physical appearance?
Real life situation
AOK 1 - Ethics
Does physical appearance define an individual's success?
Dove campaign :
"You are more beautiful than you think"
What is Lookism?
Lookism is defined as a prejudiced or discriminated opinion based on an individual’s physical appearance which according to people, is believed to fall short of societal notions of beauty
- Children exposed to lookism on the T.V.
- The Princess Syndrome
AOK 2 - Human Sciences
WoK - Sense Perception
According to you, what is beauty?
Every individual has a different perception of what is beauty.
One's perception of beauty decides how we treat others around us.
"There’s a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.” #Derek Zoolander