Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, August 10, 2016
Transcript of Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, August 10, 2016
Let's start our learning day.
take out your whiteboard and marker.
Daily Language Review
Clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker.
Stand and face the flag.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.
You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.
Ev'ry heart beats true
'neath the Red, White and Blue,
Where there's never a boast or brag.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
Keep your eye on the grand old flag.
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black! Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! Our friendship may she never lack, Ever grateful, ever true, Thus we raise our song anew, Of the days we've spent with you All hail our own Purdue.
Rules and Laws
a member of a community
Living in Different Environments
a structure or ability that helps an animal meet its needs
Correct these sentences.
1. she bought apples carrots and cereal
2. mary she is going to be late for the lesson
Complete this analogy.
3. fire : hot :: ice : ________
Circle the word that is spelled correctly.
something that one is owed by law or custom
4. frend freind friend frund
5. hapines happiness happeness happines
a duty, or something a person should do
to do what you are told
major areas that have a similar year-round weather pattern and support similar kinds of living things
an environment that has many grasses and flowering plants but few trees
an environment that gets very little rain
a cold, dry environment located in the most northern part of the world and on high mountains