Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cuban Missile Crisis
Transcript of Cuban Missile Crisis
involved?? U.S., Soviet Union,
and Cuba How were the missiles discovered?? American spy planes flew
over and took pictures why were the missiles sent to Cuba? The Soviet Union sent the missiles to cuba to make the USA fear of a nuclear attack but the missiles were never meant to be deployed. An outcome of the crisis was the establishment of a direct, exclusive line of communication (the ‘hot line’) to be used in an emergency, between the President Kennedy and the leader of the Soviet Union.
Who were the historical personalities
involved and their roles? -Nikita Khrushchev of the Ussr
-Fidel Castro of Cuba
-John and Robert Kennedy by the U.S. this could have been the outcome but it wasn't...... THE END !!!!!