Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AAD 600, Unit 7: Poster Design
Transcript of AAD 600, Unit 7: Poster Design
II. Design Theory: Proximity
III. Establishing a Hierarchy of Content
Ask yourself three questions:
2. Who is my audience?
3. What is the core message?
What is the purpose of this poster?
1. What is the purpose of this poster?
what is the single purpose
date, time, and location
minimalism and simplicity
Examples of modern posters
Coen brothers homage
'25 Beautiful and modern poster designs for your inspiration'
more empty space (white space) = more emphasis
design is all about content
What is the core message?
Who is my audience?
Design is all about content