Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Youtube
Videos are posted by celebrities, companies, and television shows as well as ordinary people
Internet service providers cannot restrict the content available.
All information is equally important, so the "traffic" in the internet is all roughly the same.
YouTube allows anyone to post any video they want pertaining to any topic
The content viewed and posted online cannot be restricted
Preserves right to freely communicate
People can comment on as many videos as the want
All videos can be viewed by the general public unless decided otherwise by the person who posted it.
It is important for small businesses so that they are able to compete with other larger ones
-insert cat video here-