Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
History in Action
Transcript of History in Action
Join the History Society:
Alumni Events, Talks, Trips, Sports teams
Receive one-to-one guidance from a History Peer Mentor
Dr Raphael Hallett
School of History
Apply for a paid History Internship:
a professional role in the School
Take a module that offers a
Teaching placement in a local school
Contribute to a public exhibition / debate / documentary
Pair up with History Alumni for guidance
Get one-to-one advice from Careers Advisors
Join a Leeds History LinkedIn Group
(currently 690 of our History alumni are members)
Study Abroad / Work Placement year
Spend a 3-week summer placement
at a local museum, charity or archive
Work with History academics
on a community-based research project
Beyond the University