Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SACE business lunch
Transcript of SACE business lunch
Prof Martin Westwell
An ARC Special Research Initiative
frequency of use
knowledge and know-how
did not learn
The role of the SACE
knowledge & know-how
what to do
what to do
"clear evidence that there is a growing trend in the Asia-Pacific region...to place greater emphasis ON TRANSVERSAL COMPETENCIES IN education."
"countries and economies around the world have started their movements towards the integration of transversal competencies into education out of their own particular needs."
"important global movement that calls for the need for education to move beyond the acquisition of knowledge and literacy and numeracy skills."
most valued skills by teachers and school leaders
"move beyond the acquisition of knowledge and literacy and numeracy skills."