Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SACE business lunch
Transcript of SACE business lunch
Prof Martin Westwell
An ARC Special Research Initiative
frequency of use
knowledge and know-how
did not learn
The role of the SACE
knowledge & know-how
what to do
what to do
"clear evidence that there is a growing trend in the Asia-Pacific region...to place greater emphasis ON TRANSVERSAL COMPETENCIES IN education."
"countries and economies around the world have started their movements towards the integration of transversal competencies into education out of their own particular needs."
most valued skills by teachers and school leaders
e.g., can't teach critical thinking in isolation
Laszlo Bock (SVP, People Operations) and
Kyle Keogh (Director, Sales) host a Hangout.
humility when it comes to learning
be open to knew ideas and that they might be wrong
"want to have an impact on the world"
"how well people learn"
"role related knowledge"
"don't want everyone to be the same"