Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
4 Companies Mentioned in Ch.3 of the text.
Transcript of 4 Companies Mentioned in Ch.3 of the text.
Yogen Fruz also boasts a very impressive health page so you know what you are getting when you order. If you have a basic frozen yogurt(no fruits added) the most calories you will take in is only about 350 for the largest serving. You will also only take in about 10% of your daily total of fat in the largest serving aswell. Smoothies with dairy and non dairy are almost the exact same as your basic frozen yogurt, maxing out with about 400 calories in the largest serving and the fat content is the same.
This Is an Impressive feat
for a Dessert Company. • Blueberry – Raspberry: Excellent antioxidant and support for cell membranes and veins
• Strawberry – Peach: May aide in heart and vision protection
• Blackberry – Melon: Vitamin A, Vitamin C and antioxidant blend
• Strawberry – Banana: May aide in anti-inflammatory and antacid stomach relief
• Strawberry – Kiwi: Vitamin C and antioxidant blend may prevent respiratory problems
• Mango – Blackberry: Beta carotene and antioxidant blend may aide in eye protection
• Blackberry – Pineapple: May prevent cancer and may be a digestive aid
• Pineapple – Mango: Vitamin C blend
• Mango – Peach: Good source of fiber and vitamin C
• Kiwi – Melon: Excellent source of Vitamin C and Vitamin A and may help keep your sight and may help with respiratory problems
• Raspberry – Kiwi: Excellent antioxidant and Vitamin C source and may help prevent body aging
• Blackberry – Blueberry: Best antioxidant effect and may protect brain from oxidative stress and may help in preventing cancer
• Strawberry – Blackberry: May be a good antimicrobial agent
• Peach – Banana: Stomach friendly combination
• Papaya – Cranberries: May be a medicine for the kidneys and urinary tract problems
• Papaya – Strawberries: Best source of Vitamin C and may be a good digestive aid
With different combinations of fruit you can obtain exactly what you're looking for whether it be your daily vitamin C or an Antioxidant, Yogen fruz can do it! Need to find a Yogen fruz near you? Just check out their webpage and go to the store locater to find the closest one to you all you have to do is type in your address and it does the rest! With 1200 locations world wide you shouldn't have to drive too far out if your way to enjoy this delicious treat!! Yogen fruz also supports franchising and can help you be apart of their team. Yogen fruz has over 25 years as an operator, Franchisor and franchisee and knows what it takes for a franchise to be viable. Yogen Fruz supports their franchises by offering many services! Food Research and Devlopment, Food Quality Assurance, Operating Practices, Operations, Decor and Design, Training, Marketing, and Financial Reporting. Yogen Fruz also outlines its Requirments and Fees for you to be apart of the Franchise team. McCain Foods We manufacture frozen food products, such as French fries, appetizers, pizzas, vegetables, desserts, juices, entrees and oven meals. As you read this, McCain foods are being served in restaurants, sold in grocery stores, and adding nutritious flavour to family dinners.
With over 20,000 people McCains employ is their competitive advantage. McCains make their customers and consumers smile with innovative products and an unwavering commitment to manufacturing high quality food. They are also our local heart working to improve the quality of life in the communities where we operate. McCains commitment to caring, integrity, respect and ethics is demonstrated in their Code of Conduct, their advertising commitment, their community involvement, their dedication to the environment and the safety of their customers, consumers and employees. Chicken Wings, Jalapenos and Chili-Cheese Nuggets, Chinese BBQ Pork, Onion Rings, Aromatic Thai Corn, Rising Crust Pizzas, Old South juice concentrates, Young & Tender Baby Peas, Cape Malay Beef Curry, Veggie Burgers, Chinese dumplings and dim sum...
McCain sells more then just potatoes!! McCains has many values associated with their company too. These values include a one team work system, continuing great product and customer service, honesty, integrity and McCains believes in the can do spirit. YMCA The first YMCA debuted in 1851 YMCA participates in many programs for all types of people, old/young, male/female and handicapped or fully able. YMCA will help you achieve the goals you have set for yourself. YMCA runs programs that include; children and youth, recreational, health and fitness, child care, international, camps, employement, and leadership volunters. Loblaws The first Loblaws appeared in 1919 when self serve grocery stores first appeared. Within a decade Loblaws expanded to 70 stores acroos Ontario alone. Loblaws mission is to respect the enviroment, source with integrity, reflect our nations diversity, and make a positive difference in their communities. Loblaws has been so succesful that they also own branch companies such as President’s Choice, PC, no name, Blue Menu, Joe Fresh, Club Pack, PC Organics, PC G.R.E.E.N, Exact and Teddy’s Choice. This is an impressive feat that im sure plays a big role in the amount of money they bring in. These products are found in lmost every grocery store not just a Loblaws. Loblaws Company is Canada's largest food distributor and a leading provider of drugstore, general merchandise and financial products and services. Loblaws is committed to being socially responsible by respecting the environment, sourcing with integrity, making a positive difference in our community, reflecting our nation’s diversity and being a great place to work. Innovation is the heart of Loblaws offering. Loblaws No Name and President’s Choice brands were breakthrough ideas in retailing – they are by sales, the number one and number two consumer packaged goods brands in Canada. Loblaws strong brand program, including food, health, home, beauty and fashion, connects with their customers and it shows.