Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bounty Papertowels vs. Generic Papertowels
Transcript of Bounty Papertowels vs. Generic Papertowels
Generic Brand Papertowels
They are a light brown color that doesn't have a design to help absorb. They are cheap and come in bulk, so we expected them to not absorb much.
Bounty Brand Papertowels
We had the generic brand papertowels absorb 5mL of water.
We gave Bounty double the amount of water than the generic because it's claims are that they can hold 50% more. Bounty is CLEARLY absorbing more water than the generic brand.
It left a small puddle of water behind after swiping a single time.
Bounty left only a smear of water. The majority of the water was absorbed in a single swipe.
In our methods, we did a single swipe to clean up the water. To keep it fair, we did the exact amounts of time and pressure to clean it up.