Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of victoria
Egyptians grew these crops such as wheat, barley, vegetables, figs, melons, pomegranates and vines.
The pyramid is used to put the mummies
This is a sarcophagus. It was made to put mummies in it . They put gold coins in them.
My theme is about Ancient Egypt.
In many modern discussions of the rules of all ancient egyptians dynasties.
what crops did Ancient Egypt grow?
The Egyptians grew their crops along the banks of the River Nile on the rich black soil. The fertile soil was ideal to grow healthy crops.
What tools did Ancient Egypt use?
Ancient egyptians used arrow heads, Flint knife , and Flint axe head.