Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
R Wilson - Piggy - Pd.4
Transcript of R Wilson - Piggy - Pd.4
"He was shorter than the fair boy and was very fat." Pg.7
Short and fat, wears glasses.
Most Important Action:
"No, a shell!" Pg.15
Was the first to see the conch, which brought the boys together and becomes a source of great conflict.
Second Most Important Action:
"Who knows we're here?" Pg.33
Piggy brings forth the gravity and severity of their situation this shows his realist outlook.
Third Most Important Action:
"I got the conch, just you listen!"
Taking the conch again to speak of the necessary actions the boys need to take, like building shelters. Shows his determination to get things done.