Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sugar by Jayden Elway
Transcript of Sugar by Jayden Elway
sugar can be benficial or detrimental effects on your body.
1.Too much added sugar can lead to serous health problems and cavities. 2 . As the candy travels though your digestive system, sugar's attack onthe brain continues.
1.Glucose is the body's main sorce of energy.2.sugar CAN GIVE YOU ENERGY. 3.ACCORDING TO SOMEONE SUGAR DOESN'T CAUSE DIABETES.4.sugar could help maintain your health and skin.5.sugars consist of natural ingredents that can be processed.
These are my pros and cons.I think that sugar could be good and bad for your body.